Living Loved

Listen to Romans Chapter 8
or read "More than Conquerors""

Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword?

... For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God in Christ. Nothing!

What would it be like if I believed this? I mean really believed it. A belief that changes my disposition, my character, my thoughts, my actions. Living life - "loved." Not a love that fails, or comes and goes, but a love that NOTHING can effect or change. What would life be like?

Living loved ...

<a href="http://deforest-family.blogspot.com">Go to website to view this video.</a>

0 comments: